CBAP® CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Length & learning mode
Blended (In-Class and Online): 4 days
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® Guide ver. 3.0.
- Anticipate the general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
- Cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, inputs and outputs, and their relationships.
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each knowledge area.
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam.
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
Want to make sure that you are ready for the CBAP® exam and increase your odds of passing it on the first try? This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created, and is taught by CBAP® recipients to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes over 1,200 sample CBAP® exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
This course conforms to and aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis).
Why take this course
- Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CBAP® certification exam.
- Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test.
- The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions keep you engaged and aid in your retention and learning.
- Learn from experts. The course is designed and taught by CBAP® Recipients with extensive knowledge of the BABOK® Guide, some of whom also contributed to its development.
- Trusted. Study with a firm that has helped recognized college to provide their Student to provide Business Analysis courses to their Students.
- Success: We guarantee you to pass the CBAP Exam if you follow our Study advice and take the Exam within 3 months of the class.
- Before taking this course, students should fulfill the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) requirements of 7500 hours BA experience, plus specific minimum hours per Knowledge Area.
- This course provides sufficient hours to satisfy the IIBA® requirement of 35 professional development hours. A separate application to take the CBAP® examination is required.
- We recommend that participants to:
- Begin their CBAP® application before taking this course, although it is not necessary.
- Skim the BABOK® Guide prior to class.
- Plan to take the CBAP certification exam within 2-3 months maximum of taking this course.
Who should attend
To assimilate the vast amount of information needed to pass the CBAP® exam, there is a mixture of lecture, discussion, exercises, and several practice exams in the course. Be prepared to answer practice tests to simulate the exam, with discussions about why answers were correct or incorrect. Many students find this one of the most helpful parts of the class. You will also learn methods of recall and retention to help retain critical information needed to pass the CBAP® exam.
What you receive
- Comprehensive 500+ pages CBAP Certification Study Guide from Watermark Learning. This Study Guide is loaded with key terms, tips, and techniques to help you prepare for the CBAP® exam and is rated the #1 CBAP Prep Guide on Amazon.com.
90-day subscription to Watermark Learning CBAP® Online Study Exam simulator (with over 1200 randomized questions and detailed answer explanations).
BABOK® Study Tables, an overview of the BABOK® Guide in a comprehensive, detailed, and highly visual package.
BABOK® Flashcards (in-person only), over 300 colorful, sturdy flashcards that cover the most important BABOK® terms and techniques.
In-class exams with realistic practice questions and answer explanations.
Class discussions that dissect practice questions to learn how to analyze and answer them.
- Welcome & Student Introductions
- CBAP® Exam Information & Tips
- Introduction and Key Concepts
- Underlying Competencies
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (BAPM)
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation